Friday, January 7, 2011

In dire necessity of blinders.

In should come as no surprise seeing the ever expanding number of obese people, but it's particularly noticeable when you're trying to watch what you eat : food is everywhere.
This is probably the hunger talking, but I'm really starting to feel like the victim of the conspiracy.
Yesterday, it came to me in the form of yummy recipes in the TV program - yes, you stupid little cheese puff pastry things that made my yummy & healthy pineapple slices seem so...flavorless.
This morning, it was the advertising for the new Burger King breakfast special that appeared on the corner of my favorite gossip website.
* by the way, who are we kidding there, as if any of the people featured on that site would ever eat that !*


It reminded me of a great article I read lately about a journalist eating only what she saw in ads for a week -the results were mind-boggling (yes, it takes as little as one week of only junk food to fuck you up) .
While it's not like I'm gonna rush out the door to my nearest Mc Donald's after seeing an ad for their new burger, it certainly doesn't make it easy.

Isn't it enough that I have to cut junk food, will I also have to cut the TV and the internet in order to attain my goal ?

So THAT'S the skinny girl's secret to looking good on the beach !

No comments:

Post a Comment