Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year, New Me -fingers crossed !

Soo, new year uh.
What better time to make resolutions right ?
While I'm certainly not the only one, and while it's certainly not my first time, I am hoping that 2011 is the year I finally feel good in my skin.
If you ask my nutritionist dad, all that really matters is to have a healthy BMI -which I have, almost.
But if you ask 21 year old me, what also matters very much is to be able to wear short skirts and shorts without having thighs that look like cottage cheese.
It's to be able to pick a cute bikini without having to search super long for one to fit my ginormous boobies, uh uh, just pick one because it's pretty and wear it without a care on the world because you're pretty.
While the rock-lover in me sadly understood a while ago that the sexy-groupie-kate-moss-body-type will never be mine, I can still work towards being one of those healthy toned girls.
Anyways, who likes a flat bony girl right ? :)

So here I am.
It's time that I find comfort in other things that in food and that I am finally able to let go of all my issues with it.
This summer, there's no way on earth that I have to rock long pants again at friggin' hot music festivals just because my legs are (way) thicker than my boyfriend's.

I hope some of you will find this journal and ride this roller coaster with me, because while I'm super motivated I'm also still too ashamed to come clean about my food issues with my girlfriends..

Anyways, DAY ONE !
To kick start this whole new year new me thing, I thought I'd do a liquid diet for a day, to get rid of the bloated feeling that's been pursuing me since the NY's eve all-you-can-eat sushi and the NY's day sauerkraut (family tradition).


Let's get juicing !

No comments:

Post a Comment